Tropical Farm Fun Tropical Farm Fun

Good gameplay, relaxing music, simple graphics. It takes time to build everything, good game!

MultiPainterLines MultiPainterLines

Well, I've never seen a game like this before. But there are no music/sound. But it's multiplayer... it's awesome!+4

DressUp Ninja DressUp Ninja

Not much to see... There aren't many items, no music at all. Only one stage.

UchihaOgami responds:

hmm, well, first game i ever made, so i'm proud of it anyway ^^ i'll keep this i mind though, when i make another one.

Sea Food and Shoot It Sea Food and Shoot It

I like that you can shoot nearly everything in the menu, awesome design! But there are not too much levels, and no music. It would be a great game with music and much more level and even a survival mode! +4

fogNG responds:

Thanks for the feedback and the last level is survival mode :)

Zombotron Zombotron

Neat!

You coudl Improve the game with API archievements and with more maps. But it looks very good.

Sky Pigs [Multiplayer] Sky Pigs [Multiplayer]

Neat...

Neat game... but I've seen a bug, when I won a game, I get 2 gold medals for one race... that was a little weird, but only happened once... Also players usually calls me hacker because I won all race.... they can't believe that hackers can't hack server sided games...

iminlikewithyou responds:

Glad you enjoyed it Scearezt! Hmm, I think I can do a quick check to see how often that is happening.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Real Life..

Shows the real face of the life... how cruel is this.

RuniK RuniK

Nice work!

That was an amazing game... I rarely play these kinda games.. but this one was awesome! Great programming dude..

RincewindTheSorcerer responds:

Thank you very much, always nice to read such reviews.

Urban Wars Urban Wars

Impossible.

It's impossible, the hippies always kills me, when I upgrade, they upgrade... and they're at a higher level... how the hell can I beat them?
The graphics was okay, but the gameplay was a little bit buggy!

UpBot Goes Up UpBot Goes Up

Music..

There's a little bug with the music... when you press R(restart) then the music will duplicate itself.
Although it's a good game!